Home Equity Loans
You are borrowing your own money when you borrow against the equity in your home in the state of New Jersey. Plus, the interest you pay may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor).
Home Equity Fixed Rate Loan
- Borrow Up To 80% Of Your Home’s Value, Up To $250,000
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Fixed Rate Loan from 5 – 20 year terms
Home Equity Line Of Credit
Apply for a line just in case you might need it in the future.
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s value, up to $250,000
- Draw on your available credit for 10-years
- Access your available credit by check, or via home banking
- Rates as low as Prime Rate
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Maximum to borrow $250,000 based on 80% of your home’s appraised value less first mortgage balance. NJ Gateway Federal Credit Union membership is required. This offer may be withdrawn without further notice. Rates shown are based on creditworthiness and assume automatic deduction from an NJ Gateway checking account.
We do business in accordance with the
Federal Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act